A thixotropic dental liquid with prolonged action, for the treatment of the oral mucosa in dogs and cats and lymphocytic-plasmocytic stomatitis-gingivitis in cats
Antibacterial – Anti-inflammatory – Anaesthetic – Antiviral - Antifungal
Form and presentation: 30 mL – a thixotropic fluid to be administered on the hum, teeth and the oral mucosa, in a glass bottle contained in a carton unit packaging.
Long-acting dental liquid - thixotropic formula makes the preparation adhere for a long period to the surface of teeth and mucosa.
Safe and effective - all of the latest scientific reports indicate that polyhexanide is effective disinfectant against oral pathogens and is safe for use on tissues.
Specialized pump system - a delivery system that allows to administer the exact dosage of the preparation.
Easy reach application - long and rotating swivel spray that makes application easy. Ideal for pets that don't tolerate brushing - there is no need to massage the preparation in.
prophylactical use after dental procedures
feline chronic gingivostomatitis
as adjunctive treatment in calicivirus and herpesvirus infections
Polyhexanide: broad spectrum of antibacterial effect reduces enamel and dental erosion does not discolor teeth, it also highly effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria, such as MRSA, VRE, and ESBL.
Lactoferrin: bounds iron ions and reduces the number of bacteria. inhibits the development of inflammation effective in feline chronic gingivo-stomatitis
EDTA: potentiates biocides, surface-active agents and antibiotics demonstrates antibacterial and
antifungal properties • restores the correct pH
Totarol: strongly antibacterial and purifying
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Rotate the dispenser 90 degrees, so that it protrudes beyond the bottle.
- Before using the product for the first time, to activate the dosing system, depress the pump 3-5 times.
- Hold the bottle in your hand with your index finger on the pump ready to apply.
- Open the animal’s mouth and point the spray dispenser towards the surfaces of the teeth, gums and palate.
- One press of the pump delivers 1/2 dose of the preparation.
- After applying the preparation, clean the tip of the dispenser and turn the dispenser downwards to close it.