Active dressing in the form of drops for use within the eyeball of dogs , cats and horses.
Protection – Moisturizing – Antioxidant action – No water addition
One ingredient – since the preparation contains no water, it does not require the addition of preservatives and for this reason the risk of eyes smarting after application is minimized.
Takes over the function of lipid layer – low surface tension of perfluorohexyl octane allows the drop to cover the entire surface of the eye, reducing tear film evaporation.
Long Lasting effect – drops from a protective barrier protecting the eye surface even for 8 hours after application.
Safety – perfluorohexyl octane is used in case of retinal tamponade which makes it a safe ingredient to use on the surface of the eye.
- Mechanical injuries on the eyeball
- Corneal ulcers
- Postsurgical treatment after ophthalmic procedures
Gently squeeze the bottle while holding the dropper in an upright position.
- Without releasing the pressure, rotate the bottle so that the tip of the dropper is pointing downward.
- Tilt the animal's head back slightly to expose its eye.
- While keeping the bottle tilted, release the grip on the dropper.
- Lightly press the bottle to release one drop at a time into the animal's eye.
Dosage: one drop, 2 to 4 times a day into the conjunctival sac.