A fluid for removing earwax from dons and cats' ear.
Cerumenolytic – Antipyretic – Antiseptic – Keratolytic – Moisturizing
Removes excess earwax - urea hydrogen peroxide releases active oxygen and dynamically softens and removes earwax. Propylene glycol and glycerine support earwax dissolution and removal.
Antipruritic effect - polidocanol reduces the itching, thus reducing the risk of self-injury and secondary infections.
Delicate cannula - silicone cannula ensures safety during application.
Urea hydrogen peroxide: Disinfectant — removes excess earwax
Propylene glycol and glycerin: Moisturizing – Keratolytic - support earwax dissolution and removal
Salicylic acid: Maintains the adequate pH - Antiseptic – Keratolytic
Polidocanol: Antipruritic properties
Removing excess earwax
Preparation for further care/treatment
- After assessing the degree of changes / contamination in the ear, insert the preparation into the ear canal in an amount of 5 to a maximum of 10 drops.
- Avoid the possibility of shaking the preparation from the ears for about 2-3 minutes (eg by using cotton wool or a tampon).
- During this time, the animal may experience discomfort associated with the action of active substances.
- After 2-3 minutes, drain the fluid from the ear canal, then rinse the ear with warm water or physiological fluid.
- Dry the ear canal and the auricle.