- It is a ventilator that can be used on reptiles, birds, cats and small mammals weighing up to 12 kilograms.
- Provides safe and effective Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation (IPPV).
- Respiration frequency can be adjusted directly with RSV.
- There is a one-button switch feature between spontaneous breathing and IPPV.
- Displays the airway pressure in real time graphs.
- It allows real-time adjustment of the respiratory rate, I: E ratio, inspiration and expiration time.
- Thanks to the ease of use provided by its flexible and variable structure, it provides the harmony of different structures between the controller and the operator.
- By varying the gas flow, it regulates the I: E ratio.
- It allows real-time monitoring of respiration, monitoring of respiratory quality and creation of alarm parameters for these situations.