As a mechanical ventilation device, this is definitely a veterinary ventilation innovation! With high-performance turbine drive, R420 ventilator no longer needs driven gas! It’s a good solution to gas consumption problem of traditional ventilators. In addition, its easy-to-use working modes and comprehensive monitoring of animal ventilation state can ensure safe ventilation.
- Turbo Drive: Electronically driven by a high-performance turbine, no more driven gas
- Precise ventilation:Minimum tidal volume down to 4 mL，more friendly to tiny animals.
- Smart preset: Once inputting animal weight, smart respiratory parameters can be called up.
- Guard “breathing” safety: Accurate and continuous monitoring of respiratory status, such as airway pressure – time chart, minute volume, EtCO2, and etc.
- Multiple alarms: Multiple alarms and clear handling prompts ensure the safety of mechanical ventilation
- PEEP function: Help veterinarians solve low SpO2 problems during surgery
- Auto system leak test：Graphical guidance for quick start
- Remote control of inspiratory hold: During a CT scan of the chest or abdomen, help the animal to hold the inspiration and complete the CT scan
|Working principle||Turbo drive|
|Animal weight range||0.4 kg-150 kg|
|Tidal volume||4-1500 ml|
|Peak inspiratory pressure||5-50 cmH2O|
|PEEP||3~20 cmH2O, OFF|
|Trig pressure||PEEP OFF: -10~ -1cmH2O，OFF；
PEEP ON: -10~ -4cmH2O，OFF
|EtCO2 measuring range||Measuring range :0mmHg – 114 mmHg|
|EtCO2 sample flow rate||75mL/min|
|VCV ventilation mode||●||●||●|
|PCV ventilation mode||●||●||●|
|Sidestream EtCO2 monitoring||○||●||●|
|INSP. HOLD remote control||○||○||●|