A scar repair gel
Silicone gel - gives unique qualities of the preparation and helps to build a thin protective film on the surface of the skin, increasing the amount of water in the stratum corneum.
Safety of use – it is very well tolerated by the skin , it does not cause allergic relations or discomfort in animals.
Fragrance free – unscented preparation is suitable for all animals, especially those with an aversion to scents and fragrances.
Transparent and quick-drying – it does not leave any stains nor dirt.
Moisturizing – Reduced occlusion - Scars smoothing – reduced itching.
- Scars of varying aetiology : forming after surgery, burns and injuries
- Protection and care of paw pads
- Protection and care of the nose pad
1. Gently spread the gel on the entire skin area that you wish to cover with the preparation
2. Massage for about a minute, rubbing the gel in (the massage supports scar healing)
3. Leave a thin layer of gel to dry
4. Surplus of gel may be removed with a tissue.
Dosage: Twice a day.