ANTIBACTERIAL - ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – KERATOLYTIC – ANTIPRURITIC – MOISTURIZING – SOOTHING
Safety – all of the latest scientific reports indicate that polyhexanide is safe for use on tissues. Kramer et al. indicate that PHMB is one of recommended antiseptic agents in wound healing.
Moisturizing – the addition of glycerin enables the regeneration of the skin.
Synergic action – bio Sulphur and salicylic acid together reduce the secretion of sebum and normalize of keratosis disorders.
Rinse free – the preparation can be left on the skin; thus, it is suitable for animals that don't tolerate baths (eg. cats).
Mycotic inflammatory conditions
Polyhexanide: Bactericidal - anti-inflammatory properties - anti-fungal effects - no skin-irritating or allergenic effects.
Biosulphur: Keratolytic - bactericide - fungicide -reduces the symptoms of seborrheic and atopic dermatitis
Salicylic acid: Bactericidal - soothing - speeds up irritated skin healing - maintains the correct pH - has antiseptic effect.
Phylosphingosine: Rebuilds the skin protective barrier - maintains moisture level - controls skin inflammation and its surface flora.
Urea: Antiseptic - exfoliating - removes dead epidermal cells - facilitates irritated skin healing - antipruritic.
Tea tree oil: Antibacterial - anti-inflammatory - regenerates the skin and is essential to healing proses - reduces allergy.
Glycerin: Moisturizes and regenerates the skin penetrates into stratum corneum, facilitating the transport of nutrients.
In order to achieve a better effect, use the EMULSION with POLIDERM SPRAY and / or POLIDERM SHAMPOO.
- After washing and drying the irritated areas, brush the hair in the opposite direction to the hair growth.
- The amount of emulsion should be adapted to the size of the affected animal’s skin.
- Apply the emulsion on your hand and gently rub the irritation site in the opposite direction to the hairline until it comes into contact with the skin.
- Rub the preparation gradually, place by place, adding the emulsion until the entire surface of the irritated skin is covered.
- After applying the product, it is recommended to walk the dog. An animal left for a few minutes, e.g. in a carrier, may wipe itself on the stand or objects.
Dosage: It is best to use the emulsion 1-2 times a day or as recommended by a veterinarian.