A versatile minor operating light with autoclave-able operating handle.
- Light intensity
- Colour temperature
LED light is a blueish white light which washes out colours in tissues. Adjustable colour temperature is used to resolve this problem so colours can be visualised as if in natural daylight.
Useful, e.g., bowel surgery to differentiate vital tissue (with blood supply) from devitalized (no blood supply).
- Every light comes with an autoclave-able handle and an autoclave-able silicone cover. The surround on this light is blue as per main product image.
- Light Intensity at 1m: Max. 60,000 Lux or 100,000 Lux, (5 Adjustments from 6,000 Lux)
- LEDs: 18 (18 LED sources that ensures a beam of light with wide scialytic effect – so shadow reduction)
- Focal Size: Two adjustments 18 and 30 cm (Diameter)
- Colour Temperature: 3 Adjustments available (3,800K / 4,300 K / 5,000 K)
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Power Input: 100 ~ 250 VAC / 50/60Hz
- Life Cycle: 50,000 hours
- LED Life span: 50,000hr (20 years: 8hr/day)
- Ceiling Lights
- 25cm pole for ceilings 2.3-2.5m
- 45cm pole for ceilings 2.5-2.8m
- 70cm pole for ceilings 2.8-3.2m