Polyter Vet is a versatile solution that is well-suited for both large veterinary clinics with multiple workstations and individual veterinarians who provide in-home therapies
Polyter Vet is an ideal solution for treating musculoskeletal pathologies in animals, including dogs, cats, and horses, due to its lightweight, compact design and durability.
- Acute traumatic pathology
- Acute inflammatory pathology
- Sub-acute pathology
- Chronic pathology
- Polyter Vet is the first portable modular device designed for veterinary practices.
- The device combines cutting-edge technologies with transportability to make it unique and multifunctional.
- The electronic components at the heart of Polyter Vet have been developed to reduce size and weight, making it easy to transport and use.
- The software is simple and user-friendly, utilizing all the features and graphics capabilities of the latest operating systems.
- Polyter Vet is an innovative and expandable modular device for veterinary practices.
- The device is designed to be versatile, allowing it to be implemented according to the needs of the user.
- Its expandable modularity concept allows users to add new models to the device at any time and with complete autonomy.
- Polyter Vet can combine multiple technologies in one case, including Tecar, HPLS Laser, LLLT Laser, Electrotherapy, Magnetotherapy, and Ultrasound.
- This device is an all-in-one solution that offers the convenience of multiple technologies in a single, expandable device.