H-100 iVet Infusion Pump
- Regular price
- AED 3,012.00
- Sale price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The iVet H-100 infusion pump has a removable pump body with free-flow protection, a history record, and a rotatable pole champ.\
- history records
- mini-size, lightweight, easy operation.
- KVO function, KVO starts automatically when the infusion is finished.
- Anti-reverse rotation detection.
- Various visual and audible alarms.
- Real-time display.
- 3 adjustable occlusion pressure settings.
- Removable pump body, convenient for cleaning.
- Free-flow protection.
- Double CPU ensuring safe infusion.
- Infusion rate of 0.1-1200mL/h
- Infusion accuracy of +- 5%
- Applicable infusion sets for various brands of standard infusion.
- Volume to be infused from 0 to 9999 mL.
- Volume infused up to 36000 mL
- KVO rate of 1-5mL
- Bolus rate of 300-1200 mL/h
- Purge rate of 600mL/h
- Air Bubble detection with an ultrasound sensor with four levels of air in the line alarm.
- Occlusions pressure of (40.0 - 160.0) kPa 3 adjustable occlusions pressures: low- middle (default)- high.
- Anti Bolus (diminishes the unwanted volume of bolus injected in the patient after occlusion removal).
- intelligent pressure detection alarm.
- anti-reverse detection.
- History records can be looked up through a computer.
- screen simultaneously displays the infusion rate, drip rate, VTBI, volume infused, real-time, etc.
- Adjustable buzzer volume.
- Power supply: 2.0 V AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Batter: rechargeable li-polymer battery, 7.4V 1900mAh.
- Battery charging time: 101 hours with power-on, 3 hours with power off.
- Battery operating time: About 6 hours at 25mL/h.
- Power consumption: 35VA.
- Classification: Class I, type CF.
- Waterproof: IP24.
- Dimensions: 145 x 100 x 120 mm (L x W x H).
- Weight: 1.4 Kg.
- Operating conditions: temperature: 5°C - 40°C, humidity 10-95%, pressure 86-106kPa.