Compact, Ergonomic, and Flexible Workflow Supported with Advanced Ventilation Mode and Monitoring for Animal Care
- Intelligent and user-friendly 8-inch touchscreen interface for easy operation.
- High-performance turbine design that is electronically driven, eliminating the need for drive gas.
- Ergonomically designed handle placed for increased mobility and functionality.
- 0-4L/min flow meter with easy-to-understand dials, allowing precise control of oxygen and airflow.
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet decrease cross infection by disposing waste gas into the destinated circuit. It also decreases the risk of carbon dioxide retention during surgery
- Flush O2 feature providing high-flow oxygen at a rate of 10L/min to 30L/min, quickly delivering oxygen in case of decreased concentration.
- Two types of waste gas scavenging systems: AGSS and disposable gas filter canister.
Features: VS Mode
- Minimum tidal volume down to 5ml, enabling precise ventilation.
- Tidal volume automatically calculated based on animal weight.
- Adaptive adjustment of support pressure according to the compliance, resistance, and respiratory effort of the animal's lungs to ensure high-quality ventilation.
- Support for spontaneous breathing triggering, improving animal-machine synchronization and ventilation comfort.
- Backup ventilation support for ensuring the safety of animals.
Modular Parameter Monitoring:
- Integrated EtCO2 module for real-time monitoring of vital parameters, featuring a space-saving and user-friendly modular design.
- EtCO2 monitoring provides information on patient ventilation, circulation, and metabolism, as the physiology of CO2 production, metabolism, and excretion is closely linked to cardiopulmonary function.
- Designed to meet the high requirements for space utilization in veterinary hospitals and clinics.
- It aims to provide accurate anesthesia machines that ensure safe animal anesthesia, considering the higher mortality rate for animals (approximately 0.1%) compared to humans.