- Depressed Diarrhea
- Fever/Right Abdomen Pain (Praying Like)
Principle: Immunochromatographic assay
Specimen: dog's serum, plasma, or whole blood.
- 10 test pouches, with test cards, capillary droppers, and desiccants
-1 bottle of assay buffer
- 1 package insert
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally
- Use the capillary dropper to suck the specimen and place 1 drop into the sample hole "S" of the test card. Then drop 3 drops of the assay into the sample hole
- Start the timer
- Interpret the results in 5-10 minutes. Results after 10 minutes are considered invalid.