The PetPro Professional Veterinary BP Monitor is intended to be used on companion animals, specifically dogs and cats, to obtain oscillometric blood pressure measurements, including systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure, and heartbeats per minute. This BP monitor uses algorithms specifically designed for these animal populations which quickly and easily provide reliable blood pressure (BP) measurements on awake and minimally sedated animals, or in the operating room, ensuring a simpler assessment process for veterinarians and their staff members.
The removable protective armor is available in two colors and features a convenient handle.
1. Accuracy & Reliability: Adopts 2 patented SAWAA (Self-Adaptive-Waveform-Amplitude-Adjust) algorithm and SAFD (Self--Adaptive-Fast-Deflation)algorithm, which is specifically developed for companion animals based on vital animal signs.
2. Simplicity of Use: Intuitive with a 4.3" LCD Touch Screen, the users can press the button or touch the screen to operate the machine and review the BP data.
3. Silence: Measures BP quietly, and alarms can be silenced to avoid causing panic to the animals.
4. Efficiency: Can obtain the results very fast, much faster than Ultrasonic Doppler.
5. Memory: Supports up to 100 ID & 200 data for each ID in Spot mode; and up to 1000 groups of data in Monitor mode.
6. Multilingual: Mandarin, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, etc.
7. Portability: Equipped with a handle and lithium battery makes it move easily around the exam rooms.
8. Data Transmission: APP is available to transfer data to a mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth; The doctors can also measure the BP in a long-distance without frightening the pets.
- 4.3" IPS Touch Screen.
- Audible and Visual Alarm Indication
- Oscillometric Technique
- Parameters: Systolic Pressure, Diastolic Pressure, Mean Arterial Pressure, Heart Rate
- Range: SYstolic (40 to 270 mmHg) Diastolic (10 to 210 mmHg) Mean Arterial Pressure (20 to 300 mmHg) Heart Rate (25 to 300 bpm)
- Data Storage: 1000 Measurements
- Data output through Bluetooth
- Weight and Dimension: 590 grams (with battery), 15.9cm x 12.7cm x 13.3cm