- Manufactured in 304 grade stainless steel as standard the Modular Furniture is also available in 316 grade stainless steel suitable for veterinary, pharmaceutical and medical environments
- Subtle super-brushed finish.
- Corrosion resistant.
This unique range of modular furniture is manufactured entirely from 304 Grade Stainless Steel to exceed the rigours of today's harsh environments
Stainless Steel door handles as standard - custom options available
- Smooth full extension drawer sliders
- Subtle super-brushed finish
- Corrosion resistant
- Lockable option for doors and drawers
- Base units constructed around two common 500mm and 1000mm wide carcasses
- Once the basic unit has been selected the features of the unit can then be chosen
- Work surface options available including sink units, sinks with drainers and custom work surfaces
- Works surfaces have an 18mm overhang to avoid fluid run off
- The rear of the units have a 100mm overhand to allow for safe passage of all pipework
- All back panels are easily removable and come in full, half, third and two third heights to allow easy pipe-work entry without the need to cut
- Modular design so your stainless steel furniture can evolve with your business
Compared to wooden units, stainless steel offers huge advantages:
- The ultimate in durability and longevity
- Significantly cheaper in terms of cost/lifespan
- Modern in appearance
- Your stainless steel furniture can evolve with your business.