Mindray BC 5000
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Download the brochure of the Mindray BC 5000 using: Mindray BC-5000 Brochure iVet
Based on Mindray’s continuous innovation in the hematology field, BC-5000 is specially tailored to assist diagnostic labs that need full CBC + 5-part results, with relatively low daily sample volume, restricted lab space, and tight budget.
As the lightest and most compact 5-part hematology analyzer so far from Mindray, BC-5000 is a highly user-friendly and innovative analyzer that offers cost-efficient CBC and 5-part white cell differential results. It is targeted to fulfill and exceed the demands of our global customers by providing more accurate, more efficient, and more innovative solutions for labs.
- WBC 5-part differentiation, 23 reportable parameters, 3 histograms, and 3 scattergrams
- Whole blood mode, Capillary whole blood mode, and Prediluted mode
- Tri-angle Laser scatter + Chemical dye + Flow cytometry technology
- Dedicated optical counting channel for Basophil measurement
- Powerful capability of flagging abnormal cells
- 10.4 inch large TFT touch screen with user-friendly software
- Large storage capacity: up to 20,000 samples
- Throughput: 40 samples per hour
- Sample volume is only 15μL which is ideal for pediatrics
Tri-angle laser scatter + focused flow + chemical dye, creating the possibility for a better 5-part WBC differentiation even on samples with high Eosinophil.