Ultrasound ECO-3, with 2 probe connectors (probes not included), built in rechargeable lithium ion battery (2 hours), 3 USB ports, VGA port and video port.
- ultra-compact and ultra-light weight, easy to carry - latest LEd screen technology, super bright images allow to easily view scan even outdoor. - ergonomic monitor design, 30 degree rotation, adjustable. - ultra-long battery life up to 2 hours, for outdoor scanning - one-key to enlarge image to full screen, easy to view from distance - streamlined workflow, easy to operate, 6-one-key to finish the cycle of diagnosis.
• Display modes and imaging processing B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M, PW multi-frequency imaging
• User interface - fold-up control panel and alphanumeric keyboard - back-lit keyboard for good visibility in dark room - interactive back-lighting - indicator lights identify activated keys - 8 TGC slides for easy adjustment - short cut knob for quick adjustment (hot key user-defined) - neat and clear keyboard layout, doctor can remember easily - user defined preset
• Streamlined workflow, one key to: - select desired application with automatic preset - optimize the image automatically (AIo) - Make report - save still image and CINE loop - Measure - print to Pc printer (laser or inkjet) or video printer
• EASYVIEW™ Archive system - image archive on hard disk and uSB mobile storage - 3 uSB ports - multiple image formats: BMP, JPG, DCM, CIN, AVI - cine review: auto, manual (auto review segment can be set) for 2D, M, PW images - cine memory capacity (256 frames/10s)
12” high resolution LEd monitor - B&W 8G memory card Hot key Pc printer connection 3 uSB port 1 ethernet port 1 video out port, 1 vGA out port 1 footswitch port Full screen display 2 hours rechargeable lithium-ion battery Power adaptor Standard software package Easy view image archive system THI PW (doppler function to detect blood flow speed)